DR. GROVES IN THE NEWS
- The November 2016 cover story of Counseling Today (the magazine of the American Counseling Association) features Kerin Groves and several other professional counselors in their story on counseling for grief and loss: Walking with clients through their final days.
- In April 2016, Kerin Groves taught a workshop for American and Canadian counselors on counseling older adults at the American Counseling Association's international conference in Montreal, Canada.
- The January 2015 cover story of Counseling Today (the magazine of the American Counseling Association) includes an interview with Kerin Groves and several other professional counselors for their story on resistance:
Scaling Client Walls. http://ct.counseling.org/2015/12/scaling-client-walls/
- Kerin Groves authored two sections in the group counseling book, "Group Work Experts Share Their Favorite Activities for the Prevention and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders." The book was published in 2015 by the Association for Specialists in Group Work, a division of the American Counseling Association.
- Kerin's presentation on counseling with older adults was awarded the Best Poster Session at the January 2015 conference of the Texas Association of Counselor Education and Supervision, in Austin Texas.
10 Jobs That Could Lure You Out of Retirement
Gainful Employment Survives For-Profit Challenge: The controversial regulation evaluates career-oriented programs on student outcomes
Conflict Management Institute, PLLC
4401 N. I-35, Suite 112, Denton, TX 76207